The Transformational Experience at Tokyo with IJGPS 2011

With Prahalad Kakkar -the Advertisement Industry Guru
Rotary 3190 District Governor D.G BadriPrasad and Rtn Anupama at Hongkong

With Mr.Sam Pitroda -Advisor to the Prime Minister of India for Innovation and telecommunication
Life suddenly springs such delightful surprises that when one least expects .When I was called on to be a part of the India Japan Global Partnership Summit 2011(IJGPS) in June I had no idea that what an extraordinary challenge and mammoth task it would be. Without second thoughts I hopped into the band wagon at the India Center Foundation office at Jhor Bhag New Delhi. Working out of Delhi itself was a challenge for me having been more accustomed to the natural settings of the Garden City Bangalore. Suddenly here I am now all the time in AC environment while the outside temperature was always extreme.

What an excruciating time it was, multi-tasking, managing multiple Vendors, trouble shooting, Handling APEX Associations and trade bodies , Looking into Sponsorships and the most difficult part a work culture that is alien and mind boggling with super egos of corporate honchos. High profile national govt officials / bureaucrats and political stalwarts.

The ascend in this world slowly placed me so close to my own inner aspirations of Strategic Change Leadership and Change management for the country .It dawned upon me that now the time has come to rise as an eagle and soar the boundariless sky that is beaconing me .

The extra-ordinary energy level of the Founder of ICF Sri Vibhav Kant Upadhyay and his passionate association really pushed me to my own self made boundaries and expanded my horizon in re-viewing my own limits and capabilities. An awesome leader and a visionary that he is ignited the fire within me from the embers of my passion.
Thus handling all the challenges was able to take a delegation of 72 CEOs, 19 Youth Leaders from Rotaractors at the Dist level of 3190 and about 60 Rotarians as well all from South India and Bangalore along with me to the Summit at Tokyo on September 5-7 2011.


The Summit attempted to initiate a new socio-economic frame work with a macro level open architecture model that will devise and deliberate the micro level solutions. It brought together a myriad of Policy makers, Non Government organizations, Academicians, Corporate leaders, Business Apex bodies, spiritual leaders to initiate a fresh thought process in the light of the Fukushima Nuclear disaster and the need to evolve a new leadership platform that will address the complex issues of environmental conservation vis a vis economic and social Change.

The gathering had over 40 sessions , 210 speakers and over 5,300 participants across the world and partner countries like USA, Nepal etc also taking the lead. Among the prominent speakers we had Sri Mukesh Ambani CMD of Reliance industries who is the Mentor to the Summit, Sri Sam Pitroda Advisor to the Prime Minister for Telecommunications and Innovations, CII leadership Hari S Bhartiya and Rajesh V Shah – MD of Mukund Industries , Spiritual leader Sadguru Jaggi Vasudevan of Isha Foundation, Sri Huda CM Haryana, The last 4 prime ministers of Japan and also the current PM of Japan with a multitude of Corporate Global CEOs.

When I returned to India the spark ignited by this association had taken the form of a flaming torch that now I am working towards evolving and imbibing in the implementation of transformational Change that I only envisioned years ago silently into reality. I seem to be possessed with this drive to rise and manifest an energy that will slowly emancipate the universe one day. I may be long gone and not around to witness it but this work that I shall now engage myself in will trigger that Change slowly and subtly. That will extract factors of the past and co-create a new world that will establish the delicate balance with environment as well as contemporary in socio-economic and cultural change based out of self reliance and sustainability.

The work for which perhaps I was sent into this world as heard from the call of my heart.

Mr Vibhav Kant Upadhyay Chairman of ICF, Mr Mukesh Ambani Chairman of Reliance Industries, Mr Sam Pitroda Advisor to PM of India,Mr Yoshihiko Noda - Prime Minister of Japan 

As the Member - Executive Board - India Japan Global Partnership Summit Have now initiated developmental activities in the areas of healthcare for rural folks, building PPP models of infrastructure development and creating a group of Change Champions with transformational leadership. Hoping to create a model of change and knowledge sharing that will be articulated across ASIA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recognize a Soul Mate when you meet one

VISION KARNATAKA Foundation - A THINK TANK GROUP founded

Vision Karnataka Foundation - Boost local economies with mass entrepreneurship - Kishor Jagirdar